Saturday, October 31, 2015

Rise Of The Serpent: adidas Originals Tubular “Snakeskin”

Adidas Tubular snake 1 Adidas Tubular snake 2 Adidas Tubular snake 3 Adidas Tubular snake 4

You know, I thought there would a snakeskin threshold where at some point, snake print would just get annoying to see. This adidas Originals Tubular model puts the theory to the test and believe me when I say that if snake print was dead, it’s not anymore.

Things get pretty lethal with this rendition of the Tubular. The stealth-like, serpent-printed upper favors an all black motif, which is contrasted by a stark white midsole. The mesh netting aids in the scale-like texture while the rest of the fuse upper and molded toe boxes are treated to a sleek, rubber like finish. If you’re interested in copping this rendition of the adidas Originals Tubular “Snakeskin” then hit us up in the coming days for release information–they should be touching down at select adidas retailers just before Winter rolls in.

Source: Invincible


Author’s Take

I was a huge fan of the Tubular when it first touched down, then slowly but surely I lost interest. All of that doesn’t matter now because this rendition has put the silhouette back on the map for me. I’m all in, folks.

The post Rise Of The Serpent: adidas Originals Tubular “Snakeskin” appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment