Thursday, October 29, 2015

Jeremy Scott x adidas ZX Flux (Another Look)

JS Flux 001 JS Flux 002 JS Flux 003 JS Flux 04

Jeremy Scott is always banging out some trippy designs that I for one always love. This time around, we’re getting a dope print by the artist himself, in one of adidas most popular silhouettes–the adidas ZX Flux.

JS really let lose this time around, allowing an array of colors explode throughout the (once) monotone upper. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly what the print is, but if you’ve got any good descriptors for this green-blue-orange-pink design, let me know. (I think of an aerial view meets cross-section of a tree…nerdy, but that’s all I got). If you’re interested, these have touched down once again at select adidas retailers.

 

Source: Afew


 

Author’s Take

Do you need to ask? I am a crazy-print-aficionado so these are an easy “yes” for me. I’d also like to see what people on the street might say about the print and what they think it looks like, so that’s another reason I’d cop.

The post Jeremy Scott x adidas ZX Flux (Another Look) appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment