Thursday, June 25, 2015

KoF Mailbox: adidas Tubular Runner Primeknit (Video)

I have been very heavy into the adidas Tubular. It is far and away my favorite new adidas model (or reimagining). Pity I will need to sell so many pairs now. You see, the adidas Tubular Runner Primeknit is here and now that I have the choice, I need to get my entire Tubular line-up converted to the PrimeKnit variety. Check out the video above for some of my thoughts and the photos below for a closer look.

What adidas models would you like to see go PrimeKnit? The ZX Flux perhaps? Pure Boost (please)? Sound off in the comments below.

PrimeKnit-Tubular2 PrimeKnit-Tubular1 PrimeKnit-Tubular0 PrimeKnit-Tubular3 PrimeKnit-Tubular4 PrimeKnit-Tubular5 PrimeKnit-Tubular6

Download the Kicks On Fire app (iOS) (Android) (Windows) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

Subscribe to the Kicks On Fire YouTube Channel

The post KoF Mailbox: adidas Tubular Runner Primeknit (Video) appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment