Sunday, November 22, 2015

The adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red Is As Bold As It Gets

adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 1 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 2 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 3 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 4 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 5 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 6 adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red 7

The adidas Originals Stan Smith has come in a plethora of different colorways this year. Can you believe that even after all the offerings they’ve come out with this year, none of them come in the form of an all-red aesthetic?! Yeah, I was shocked too. It seems like the Three Stripes also noticed this and took quick action be creating the adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red.

The adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red will be done up in a premium suede offering. The upper will consist of embossed Stan Smith branding on the tongue, while the Powder Red hue can be spotted on the leather heel and oiutsole of the shoe. If you’re not quite tired of the red shoe look yet, pick up this latest version of the adidas Originals Stan Smith at your select adidas retailers.

via: Sneaker Politics


Author’s Take

I think I own 3 or 4 pairs of tonal red sneakers. Although I consider myself a fan of the bold look, I think the amount of all-red shoes that I have is more than enough at this current time. I’m going to have to pass on this version of the adidas Originals Stan Smith. Great looking shoe, but not for me at this time.

 

The post The adidas Originals Stan Smith Powder Red Is As Bold As It Gets appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment