Thursday, November 26, 2015

PUMA Will Also Be Releasing Some Kicks On Black Friday

PUMA 1 PUMA 2 PUMA 3

Jordan Brand, Nike and adidas will now be joined by PUMA this Black Friday as they plan on releasing a pretty impressive pack of their own.

Included in this PUMA Black Friday pack are two of their most popular silhouettes, the R698 and the Blaze of Glory. Both pairs come in sleek black uppers in a new material that resembles a blend between mesh and leather and vactech. I’ll admit that it does look pretty comfortable. Both silhouettes utilize full black uppers with white splashed only on the midsoles. As always, each pair comes with PUMA’s signature Trinomic cushioning for premium comfort.

Look for both of these blacked out PUMAs to release at select retailers on Black Friday, November 27th. Should this be one of the sneakers in our 10 Kicks That Should Be On Your Black Friday Sneaker Shopping List?


Author’s Take

I’ve recently become a fan of the Blaze of Glory silhouette but materials on this pair just seem a little strange to me. I’d have to see and feel this pair in person to see if I like it but my first reaction tells me that these are a pass.

The post PUMA Will Also Be Releasing Some Kicks On Black Friday appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment