Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Nike Tennis Classic AC – Game, Set, Match

imagemagic (38) imagemagic (35) imagemagic (36)

Who’ down for the Nike Tennis Classic? I can’t help but draw comparisons to the adidas Originals Stan Smith, but I think this might have one up on our friend with the three stripes. Just maybe.

This time around, we’re checking out the Nike Tennis Classic in an all white upper with light blue accents along the heel and tongue branding. Are you more into the Stan Smith or are you interested in copping these? Hit up your local Nike retailer if you are.

Source: Titolo


Author’s Take

Personally, I still say the Stan Smith takes the cake. But I’m still a fan of these, I just rock hard with the three stripes.

 

The post Nike Tennis Classic AC – Game, Set, Match appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment