Thursday, July 30, 2015

The adidas Los Angeles Is A Brick House

adidas-los-angeles-black-orange-2 adidas-los-angeles-black-orange-4 adidas-los-angeles-black-orange-5 adidas-los-angeles-black-orange-3 adidas-los-angeles-black-orange

The adidas Los Angeles is one of those that we don’t normally see that often. Funny though, because this model would make a killing with some vivid colorways. But in the meantime, we’re checking out the adidas Los Angeles model in a Black and Brick Red colorway.

The adidas Los Angeles is predominately Black, but the toe is dipped in Brick Red, a subtle contrast you can’t help but appreciate. If you want to cop, al you’ve got to do is check with you local adidas retailer for availability.

Source: suppa


Author’s Take

I’m living in LA so I kind of just feel like these are required of me to cop. They’re cool, I like them, I feel obligated to get them, but I’m probably just going to go spend my money on a Flux.

Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube Channel

 

 

The post The adidas Los Angeles Is A Brick House appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment