Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bright Yellow Is Set To Appear On The Latest adidas ZX 8000 Boost!

adidas-zx-8000-boost-bright-yellow-01 adidas-zx-8000-boost-bright-yellow-02 adidas-zx-8000-boost-bright-yellow-03 adidas-zx-8000-boost-bright-yellow-04 adidas-zx-8000-boost-bright-yellow-05

Slowly but surely, the adidas ZX 8000 Boost keeps delivering different colorways to the public. The latest colorway probably has to be my favorite one of them all thus far. Coming in a bright yellow upper, the adidas ZX 8000 Boost has never looked better.

Just like all the other colorways of the adidas ZX 8000 Boost, the Boost technology is hidden inside the Tubular inspired sole unit. The upper consists of a clear heel counter, a yellow upper with black accents found on the heel, ankle and overlays. The combination of yellow and black work really well in this model and only makes the overall aesthetics of the shoe much more appealing. No word yet on the release date, but we will have that for you as soon as it is available.

via: Rakuten


Author’s Take

I’ve been having my eyes on the black pair, but I ended up waiting in favor of a future colorway that comes with more “pop”. I think I’ve found the colorway that I’ve been looking for. It looks amazing, but then again, I’m pretty biased when it comes to yellow sneakers. Nonetheless, I’m hoping to pick these up if/when they release in the states.

 

The post Bright Yellow Is Set To Appear On The Latest adidas ZX 8000 Boost! appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment