Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Soft-Hued adidas Originals Tubular in “Bliss Purple”

adi3 adi adi1 adi2

A growing favorite, the adidas Originals Tubular receives yet another stylish finish for its latest rendition, this time donning an Easter-appropriate hue of Bliss Purple.

While its overall build exudes a sense of minimalism throughout, the sneaker boasts a sleek profile, inheriting a sock-fit neoprene/mesh upper with its distinctive stitched heel cage – all of which are dipped in Bliss Purple. Reinforced by its signature dual-density EVA sole unit for superb comfortability, a design inspired by inner tire tubes in contrasting White, additional contrasting shades of Black are seen on the eyelets and rear portion of its midsole to further pronounce the overall palette.

Topped off with matching laces, alongside its inner lining, expect to find this rendition of the adidas Originals Tubular to arrive at adidas retailers stateside soon.

Images: Titolo


Author’s Take

This particular colorway of the Tubular is intended for women’s, but I actually appreciate the shade. If I had the money to splurge, I’ll consider purchasing a pair.

I’m a fan of the silhouette and this variation should be popular nonetheless, but it would’ve been perfect for this past Easter.

The post A Soft-Hued adidas Originals Tubular in “Bliss Purple” appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment