In my opinion, the Nike Solarsoft technology is just as amazing as the Boost technology that adidas has to offer. I used to have a few pairs of the original Nike Solarsoft Moccasin that a truly loved. The only reason I ended up letting them go was because I had a hard time putting them on because instead of having a tongue, it came with a restricted inner bootie. A few years later and I am glad to see that Nike has improved on a silhouette that I feel has a ton of potential. Let’s take a look at a revamped version of the Solarsoft, the Nike Solarsoft Costa.
Right off the bat, you can tell that the shoe is still very minimal looking as well as lightweight and comfortable. One definite upgrade that I easily spotted was the Jacquard knit upper. The Jacquard implementation seen on the upper makes this shoe much more appealing to a wider audience who possibly were on the fence before this upgrade seen on the upper. The upper is composed of a black and white woven pattern creating a aesthetically pleasing appearance. One thing that I am pleased to see, is the addition of an actual non restricted tongue, which will definitely make it much more easier to put on. Of course, underneath you will still see the midsole equipped with the Solarsoft tooling promising to give you the most supreme cushioning you have ever felt. The Nike Solarsoft Costa will begin to be available internationally starting tomorrow, expect these to arrive in the US shorty thereafter.
via: Foot Patrol
Author’s Take
Trust me when I say this. If you’re looking for one of the most comfortable shoes out on the market that won’t make a dent in your wallet, give the Solarsoft technology a chance. Don’t expect these to be an amazing workout/activity shoe, these are strictly for lounging and non-strenuous activities. You will feel as if you’re walking on clouds. You won’t regret it. If you do end up getting a pair, let me know! I’m curious to know if you do in fact agree with me.
The post Trust Me, The Nike Solarsoft Costa Will Be One Of The Most Comfortable Shoes You Will Ever Own! appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment