Tuesday, May 5, 2015

How Much Would You Pay For This adidas Yeezy Boost Signed By Yeezy Himself?

ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 1 ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 2 ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 3 ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 4 ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 5 ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY KANYE WEST FOR $25K 6

A unique pair of adidas Yeezy Boost just hit eBay and it won’t come cheap. The reason is because this pair of Kanye’s first sneaker with the Three Stripes comes with his signature and some of his artwork.

If you’re a size 10 and want a pair of Yeezy Boosts for the collection, then head over to eBay and bid on these bad boys. The starting bid is set at $10,000 and the buy it now price will run you $25,000. According to the seller on eBay, the shoes feature Kanye’s autograph on both shoes as well as a small sketch of a ski mask on the right shoe that was also done by Kanye. I can’t make out the ski mask (sike), but I guess we’ll believe the seller. The listing also includes two videos of Kanye signing the shoes.

I doubt anyone will buy them based on “video” evidence. Perhaps getting a certificate of authenticity will do the trick.

Will you be spending $10,000+ for this Yeezy Boost? If I had that kind of money to spare, a pair of Yeezys would be the last thing I’d spend it on.

via: eBay

The post How Much Would You Pay For This adidas Yeezy Boost Signed By Yeezy Himself? appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment