Following the release of the adidas adizero 99g – the lightest soccer cleat ever – followed by a special Avengers adidas adizero Prime Boost, adidas Football is proud to announce their latest creation with the adizero 5-Star 4.0 Gold.
Intended for football (not soccer) athletes, the adidas adizero 5-Star Gold flaunts a shimmering metallic upper as suggested, with an electroplated 5-Star frame and speed bootie construction that prioritizes a lightweight feel and of course, maximum agility.
Weighing in at only 8 ounces, the light adizero 5-Star cleat is furnished in vibrant colorways of Gold/Forest Green, Cold/Collegiate Red and Gold/Navy – with more combinations coming soon. You can pre-order one now at adidas for $130.
via: adidas
Author’s Take
If I was still in high school and joined the football team, I’d consider purchasing. But honestly, I would be more inclined towards the Air Jordan hybrid cleats instead.
The post adidas Football Debuts the adizero 5-Star Gold appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment