The adidas Originals EQT Running Support ’93 has gotten plenty of attention lately. As adidas begins release more colorways of the sneaker, we’re starting to notice how dope the silhouette can be. Following the release of the red iteration of the sneaker, we’ve got a look at the upcoming adidas Originals EQT Running Support ’93 “Scarlet Red.”
This iteration of the sneaker brings us a beautiful Black, White, and Scarlet Red color combo. Made up of premium nubuck and adidas’ signature Torsion technology, this sneaker is not only stylish, but comfortable. If you’re digging this rendition of the adidas Originals EQT Running Support ’93, you can catch the sneaker at select retailers May 8th!
Source: Afew
Author’s Take:
The adidas Originals EQT Running Support ’93 is growing on me. After their Pusha T collaboration, I admittedly hopped on the bandwagon. This iteration is a cool running sneaker, but I would never wear them out as part of one of my outfits. Something about the Grey/Off-White combo throw me off, but I’m sure someone will love them!
The post Add The adidas Originals EQT Running Support ’93 “Scarlet Red” To Your Collection! appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment