What a time to be alive! Rumored for quite some time now, the wait is finally over. adidas is finally going to release apparel made primarily out of their beloved Primeknit material. The images you see above show a jacket and a pair of pants both constructed out of a Primeknit material coming in a dark and light grey aesthetic. The jacket comes with a zipper enclosure, a hoodie, drawstrings on the bottom of the jacket as well as in the collar of the jacket. A small black adidas trefoil branding hits appears on the side of the chest to complete the look. The pants come in the same motif, drawstrings appear at the waist and cuffs appear on the ends on the pant openings. Slated for a January 16th release, how many of you are looking forward to Primeknit apparel coming out of adidas?
via: adidas
Author’s Take
I’ve been waiting for this for quite some time. I love Primeknit and I’m sure I’m going to love it on their apparel. Good move, adidas. Nike, you’re next. When are we getting Flyknit apparel?
The post adidas Is Finally Releasing Apparel Made Out Of Primeknit Material! appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment